Updated on the 25th of May, 2018.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), the following entity is the owner of this website (www.hysteroscopy2019.com). In accordance with the requirement of article 10 of the aforementioned Law, it reports the following information:
- Entity: Travel Nexus Spain, SL
- CIF: B63110571
- Registered office: C. Aragon 268, 2-1-A; 08007 Barcelona (Spain)
Travel Nexus Spain, SL respects the privacy of the users of our websites (the “User” or “you“) and is committed to protecting the personal information that Users may share. This Privacy Statement describes the practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information which may obtained when you visit our websites from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement (the “Sites“) or when you participate in any of the online forums, platforms, newsletters or other digital activities carried out by us on the Sites (“Activities“). This Privacy Statement also describes your choices regarding the use, access and correction of your personal information.
By entering the site and using or participating in any activities, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this privacy statement, including to the collection and processing of your personal information. If you disagree to any term provided herein, please do not use the site or participate in any activities.
Before submitting any personal information to us, please read this privacy statement carefully to learn about our privacy practices.
Travel Nexus Spain, SL guarantees users of the website that it complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and has established the security measures required by laws and regulations aimed at preserving secrecy, confidentiality and integrity in the processing of personal data. Personal data will be used in the manner and with the limitations and rights granted by the protection of personal data. The collection and processing of the requested personal data is intended to provide the corresponding services for the user, both in administrative as well as commercial terms. Travel Nexus Spain, SL agrees to keep the maximum reserve, secrecy and confidentiality on the information of the personal data that it has at its disposal.
1- YOUR RIGHTS ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Access: consult your personal data that appear in our files
- Rectification: request the modification of your personal data when they are inaccurate.
- Suppression: request the deletion of your personal data.
- Opposition: request that your data not be processed for certain uses.
You can exercise these rights at any time, by proving your identity by means of a copy of your ID or equivalent document, in writing to email@example.com
2- WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- Log Data: As is true of most websites, our servers automatically collect and record information that the browser on your computer or mobile phone, tablet or similar device you use to access our Site (a “Device“) sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). Log Data may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, referral and exit pages and URL’s, language information, the domain from which you are visiting and additional information in respect to your usage and browsing of the Site. Information may be collected about various aspects of your use of our Site or your participation in any Activity, such as the dates and time of your login, the content you have viewed, the pages you have visited, the searches and/or registrations you may have made and any clickstream data.
- Location Data: When you access our Site on a mobile Device (such as a tablet or a mobile phone), we may collect information about your location through location information accessible through your Device. You can change the privacy settings of your Device at any time, in order to turn off the functionality of sharing location information. If you have any queries about the privacy settings of your Device, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your Device or your mobile service provider for help.
- Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies. Certain information is collected by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, browser analysis tools, server logs and web beacons “cookie” technology. For example, when you visit our website, certain cookies may be placed on your computer. Please see section 5 below detailed policy on how cookies and other tracking technology are used and your options relating to such use.
- Social Media Widgets: Our Site also includes some social media features, such as a Facebook “like” button, and widgets, such as a “share” button. These features may collect your Internet Protocol address, which page you are visiting on the Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on the Site. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the companies that provide them. 3- HOW INFORMATION IS USED
Your personal information may be used for the following general purposes:
- to communicate with you in general, including for the purpose of providing you information about our products and services or responding to your questions and comments;
- to measure interest in and improve our Site and/or Activities;
- to enable some of our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, researching and developing or improving new Activities, enhancing our Site, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns relating to our products and services;
- Subject to applicable law, to send you marketing information that we believe may be of interest to you, regarding our products and services. You may choose not to receive such information and opt-out of such future communications. All such communications sent to you will contain the instructions for opting-out;
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
Log Data and other non-personal information that may be gathered and collected is used mainly for the purpose of administering the Site; analyzing trends in the aggregate in the use of our Site (such as information to create user predicted preferences and social characteristics); enhancing user experience on our Site (such as information to determine which areas of our Site are more popular than others), estimating and reporting total audience size and traffic; for purposes of ad optimization (i.e., tailoring, targeting, analyzing, managing and optimizing of our ads), investigating, detecting, preventing or otherwise taking action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or abuse; and providing analytics and reporting with respect to the use of the Site.
Your personal information is held in our systems for the duration of your interaction with our events, websites and webmail communications up to one year after your last interaction with us. You may request to be removed from our systems at any time, however, please note that if you have registered as an attendee to one of our events, your data must be retained for as long as local accounting regulations require us to keep it, and generally for 7 years.
4- WITH WHOM YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
We may share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- Personal information may be shared to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to enforce our legal rights, to defend against legal claims or in such circumstances where, in our judgment, a disclosure is necessary or appropriate in accordance with applicable law.
- Personal information may be shared if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, detect, prevent or otherwise take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or abuse, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our various terms of service or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- Information that you voluntarily make public may be shared, including information that you post on any blogs, message boards, chat rooms or other similar forums, whether or not such forums are owned by Travel Nexus Spain, SL. Since such public information can be accessed by others and used by any member of the public, such use by third parties is beyond our control. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal testimonials of satisfied customers may be displayed on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, post your testimonial may be posted along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We may share aggregated or anonymous information or statistics (which in any event does not contain any of your personal information) with third parties, such as our existing or potential agents, investors, affiliates, vendors, service providers and other business partners.
5- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies:
Certain information is collected by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, browser analysis tools, server logs and web beacons “cookie” technology. For example, when you visit our website, we place cookies on your computer.
Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your Device’s hard drive allowing your Internet browser to save and retrieve information about your visit to the website. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Both session cookies (which expire once you close your Internet browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your Device until you delete them) may be used to help us collect non-personal information about various aspects of your use of our Site or your participation in any of the Activities, and to enhance your experience using the Site. Cookies can also help enable the detection of certain kinds of fraud. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your Device’s hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your Device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Site may not function properly.
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on website pages, emails and social posts that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages, open or click an email, or share a post on social media, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action. These tools allow us to measure responses to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
Some web browsers may transmit Do Not Track signals to websites with which the browser communicates, telling the websites not to follow its online movements. Because of differences in how browsers interpret this feature, it is not always clear whether Users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they are even aware of them. Therefore, our Site currently does respond to such Do Not Track signals.
- Analytics and Remarketing Tools:
- For CrazyEgg
- For Marketo – http://legal.marketo.com/privacy
Commercially reasonable steps are taken to protect your information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. When personal information is transferred over the Internet, we encrypt it using Transfer Layer Security (TLS) encryption technology or similar technology.
You should note, however, that no security system is impenetrable. The security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such information cannot be guaranteed, nor is it guaranteed that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mails sent to us may not be secure, and you should, therefore, take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
7- ACCESSING AND MODIFYING INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
If you have provided us with any personal information, you have the right to access & review, and/or make changes, and under certain circumstances – remove your data, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any of our marketing e-mails. Subject to applicable law, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
If you reside in the EU, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of infringement, if you feel that the processing of your personal data infringes the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
8- EXTERNAL SITES
The Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“External Sites”). Be sure to read the privacy policies, supplemental notices, and settings of all websites or platforms that you visit so you can understand their privacy practices and your options. These External Sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these External Sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome and feedback about these sites.
9- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY PROTECTION
11- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Please be aware that information you provide to us or is obtained as a result of your use of the Site may be processed and transferred all countries in which Travel Nexus Spain, SL has operations and be subject to applicable law. This information may also be processed by staff working for us or for one of our suppliers. The privacy and data protection laws in such countries may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using our Site, or by providing us with your information, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in countries.
Any data transfers from within the EU will be carried out only to locations with similar & adequate levels of data protection.
12- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Travel Nexus Spain, SL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
13- GOVERNING LAW
Travel Nexus Spain, SL maintains the right to pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.